BLACK Friday brings more home and garden deals than you might expect.
So, whether it’s homeware, kitchenware or garden items you’re after, there’s sure to be offers you’ll want to take note of.
Last year, the best deals came from the likes of high street giant John Lewis – who packed a dedicated home and garden deals section.
There were also plenty of offers from the likes of Currys, AO, Argos and (as you’d expect) Amazon.
Wickes was one of the more surprising retailers involved in Black Friday, but the retailer offered a solid 15 per cent off click and collect offer for orders over £100.
When is Black Friday 2019?
Black Friday itself comes on November 29 this year, with Cyber Monday following on December 2nd.
However, as with last year, discounts and sales may start in the two weeks before the day itself.
Who will have the best home and garden deals?
What Home and Garden offers were on last year?
- iRobot Roomba 680 Bagless Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, was £269 (saving £200) – AO
- Hotpoint Washing Machine, £219 (saving £100.99) – Currys
- Google Home Mini + Hue bundle, £79.99 (saving £85) – Currys
- Shark cordless vacuum cleaner, £189 (saving £160.99) – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot, £24.99 (saving £20) – Argos
- LG American-Style Fridge Freezer, was £899.00 (saving £400.99) – Currys
- Nespresso Lattissima Touch automatic coffee maker – £149 – saving £130.99 – Amazon
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer, was £274.00 (saving £275.99) – Currys
- Haier Hatrium 10Kg Washing Machine – £349 – saving £130 – AO
- Samsung Integrated 70/30 Frost Free Fridge Freezer with Fixed Door Fixing Kit – £599 – saving £130 – AO
- LG Door-in-Door™ American Fridge Freezer – now £1149 – saving £150 – AO
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at email@example.com or call 0207 78 24516. Don’t forget to join the Sun Money’s Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.
Credit: Source link